Paulo Dybala: Coronavirus left me struggling for breath

Dybala is one of three players at Juventus who tested postive for the virus alongside defender Daniele Rugani and midfielder Blaise Matuidi, a World Cup winner with France in 2018. Players at other Serie A club have also tested positive.

"I've had robust symptoms, however I'm tons better today," Dybala, 26, informed the Juventus tv channel.

"Now, I can pass and walk and attempt to work out. A few days ago, when I tried to do those things, I was once struggling for breath. My muscular tissues ached."

Football around the world has been brought to a standstill by means of the pandemic and Serie A has been suspended on the grounds that March 9.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea plan summer raid in Italy

Griezmann wanted by Inter in exchange for Martinez

Juventus, players agree to wage reduction that will save club €90 million