Charles Barkley negative for coronavirus after feeling ill

NBA Icon Charles Barkley, who declared 10 days prior that he was being tried for the coronavirus in the wake of becoming sick, doesn't have COVID-19, he said Monday.

"I've gotten my COVID-19 test outcomes at the beginning of today and they are negative," he said in an announcement discharged by Turner Sports. "I'd prefer to thank everybody for connecting and communicating your anxiety and backing. All of you be protected and please take the fundamental activities to help guarantee your prosperity."

The beautiful NBA investigator had called into his show on TNT on March 12 to state he wasn't feeling admirably and was self-secluding and being tried for the coronavirus.

"I'm only sort of in limbo at the present time. I'm trusting, I'm truly trusting, it was only a bug," he told the team on "Inside the NBA."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea plan summer raid in Italy

Griezmann wanted by Inter in exchange for Martinez

Juventus, players agree to wage reduction that will save club €90 million